Tuesday, January 6, 2009

why did i decide to do this ...?

like anyone other than me would be interested in the stuff that sometimes runs through my head ... not that stuff is always running through my head ... just from time to time ...

... like why does Snow Mizer wear gloves and a scarf? If he enjoys 30 below why try and stay warm?

... why do drive through ATM's have brail writing ... who's blindly driving through ATMs?

... other stuff is more serious ... like why do we do church instead of being church?

... just stuff I think about.

7 comments:

  1. i would love to read what you think about...i am ready to be enlightened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. like why do we do church instead of being church?

    AMEN!! I like that one and I agree. Let that be a challenge to each of us. Be the church.

    GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!

    Love, Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. G,

    Preach it brother. Good stuff. Especially about the Snow Mizer...I've always wondered that. But didn't want to publicly admit that I wondered about it...too late for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and why is it called "microsoft works" ... when it usually doesn't?

    welcome to the blogging world... nice to have you here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked you the one about the ATM's years ago and you still haven't found the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dude check out my first attempt at a blog...brain wave stimulants..... i used this web page to set it up and i have no idea how to direct you to it...jr

    ReplyDelete